Network Video Surveillance Solution Scales with Microsoft's Windows Azure Smartvue Corp, a global video surveillance company, announced at the 2012 Electronic Security Expo its new Cloudvue surveillance service powered by Microsoft Corp.'s Windows Azure.
To meet the challenges of scalable, worldwide, video surveillance and security, Smartvue helps organizations simply and securely take advantage of cloud computing and storage by delivering live, recorded, and stored network video surveillance through its Cloudvue service powered by Windows Azure.
• Cloudvue enables organizations to centrally manage and view video surveillance from thousands of servers and cameras worldwide
• Point and click configuration enables users to quickly and easily integrate cloud empowered video surveillance using existing networks, hardware, and infrastructure
• Cloudvue supports secure, unlimited video surveillance backup and storage with triple redundancy with Windows Azure
• Sharevue makes the sharing of video incidents with users worldwide simple and easy
• Smartvue supports plug-and-play integration with more than 200 industry-leading network video surveillance cameras including HD and megapixel cameras.
“For over a decade Smartvue has made the world a safer place with simple to use cloud-powered video management systems (VMS)," said Martin Renkis, Founder & CEO of Nashville-based Smartvue Corporation. “Our move to Windows Azure is the next step in our goal of making Cloudvue a major provider of video surveillance services worldwide."
“Using Windows Azure as the platform for their video surveillance technology gives Smartvue customers global scalability for their security and visual business intelligence," said Helene Love Snell, director, Microsoft Server and Tools Business. “Windows Azure provides broad reach and built-in triple redundancy for recordings to deliver secure, reliable, and fast video surveillance to any location in the world."
Smartvue video surveillance systems work on almost any Windows and Apple based web-browser and are available as free Apps for Windows 8 Metro, iPad, iPhone, and Android.
Pricing and Availability
Smartvue video surveillance and cloud systems start at only £775 and are available in the UK through Tagmax UK Ltd about Smartvue Corporation. Smartvue Corporation is defining the future of video surveillance with its revolutionary S9 servers and Cloudvue services. The company makes amazing surveillance technologies elegantly simple. Smartvue was founded in 1998 and provides video surveillance services to organizations worldwide. Learn more at www.smartvue.com.